Saturday, February 4, 2012

end of the week

This was my last week before school starts. I am taking 11 units this term. Life is going to be crazy. I went to Disneyland with my 2nd mom and her friend. It was great hanging out with these crazy ladies. The lines were short so we were able to get on all of our favorite rides. We had a blast!!

Mitzi and I love going to the treasure stores (thrift shops) in Ventura. We were finally able to coordinate our schedules for a trip on Friday. Stephen needs a suit for his Ronald Reagan speech. I scored this at 2 different stores for under $15. I love finding a good deal. On our way home we stopped at an ice cream shop. Mcconnell's was an interesting experience. I definitely recommend checking it out if you are even in the area. The ice cream is all natural and oh so YUMMY!



No comments:

Post a Comment