Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Craft

Wishing all the wonderful Moms a very happy Mother's Day. We are on a tight budget and buying gifts for my Mom and Stepmom is never an easy process. A while back I pinned a craft idea on Pinterest-. found here  My stepmom saw it and hinted that she would like one and from there an idea was born. First, was locating the pencil boxes. I hit all the local craft stores (we don't have many) and finally found what I was looking for at Beverly's. I decided on scrapbook paper and mod podge. I used papers that I knew would complement the décor for each of my moms. I spray painted the boxes white, found some unfinished knobs at Home Depot and this is what I came up with:

 DSC00703                      DSC00702

DSC00662

I made 2 for myself. It's a great way to store make-up brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment