Monday, March 10, 2014

Mystery Solved


So it has been MONTHS since I have posted to this little blog of mine. Life has gotten extremely chaotic. Last August, I enrolled in an Algebra class and less than a month later I got a part-time job. Taking a math is class is like a full time job for me. Add in the craziness of the holidays and I'm not sure how I survived. I didn't do very well in my class and unfortunately, at some point I will need to take it again. This semester I am taking an English class and an advanced Excel course. Both classes are online which makes it a little easier to manage. Some of you may recall that my long term goal is to have my own bookkeeping business. Everything is in place; however, I need the hands on experience. God answered that prayer and I am fortunate to be working with a long time friend in her business. The experience I am gaining is invaluable and exactly what I needed. Two classes, two part-time jobs, endless laundry and raising an almost teenager. That pretty much sums up my life right now :) Oh and Mike has been working graveyard. This particular season in life has created many changes in our little family. Adapting to new work schedules (mine and Mike's) has been the most challenging. I am looking forward to spring break in a few weeks. I am grateful that my scheduled days off coincide with Stephen's. I am looking to spending some one on one time with my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment