Saturday, August 11, 2012

Randomness

I finished the classes for my accounting technician certification with a 3.6 gpa. Not too shabby. I hope to be able to continue at some point and get my AA. For now, my focus is trying to find work. Not an easy task in this economy. These past few weeks of summer have been incredibly HOT. I am grateful that the beach is not too far away. I've been trying to use my camera more and capture random stuff that I think is pretty cool.

This is on the floor of Crushcakes in Carpenteria. Definitely one of the best places for cupcakes. They also have a shop in Santa Barbara. Check it out if you are ever in the area.


In spite of the never ending threat of an earthquake, I love where we live.
We are never too far away from either the mountains or the beaches.






Stephen, Nathan and Logan thought it would be fun to play volleyball with a football.


This is one of my favorites. Thanks for the inspiration Mitzi :)



No comments:

Post a Comment