Thursday, August 30, 2012

School Days

We are still adjusting to a school routine. Middle school-more classes, longer days and a girlfriend. Really. My 6th grader has his first girlfriend. Not sure how I feel about that. He's growing up way too quickly. Scholastically, he is off to a good start. We are hopeful that Stephen will continue to work hard in school 
 It has been extremely hot and humid lately. UGH. As much as I love summer, I'm ready for a change. I continue to look for a job-no luck. In my never ending quest for knowledge, I have enrolled in the Quickbooks Pro Advisor certification program. I want to get into the 'what ifs' of Quickbooks. This program is very detailed and challenging. Hopefully, it will lead to some positive results in growing my business. Do you ever look around your house and realize that you need to change things up. That's where I have been lately. I have been donating and throwing away stuff like crazy. I swear it reproduces over night. Where does it all come from????  I have a few projects that are almost completed-pictures to be uploaded soon. Oh, and did I mention I'm feeling old today. My oldest child is 25. Happy Birthday, Vinnie. The years have flown by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment