Sunday, September 30, 2012

Awesome friends

I have started a part-time job working from home. It allows me the time I need to build my business and finish my quickbooks proadvisor program. I am enjoying learning about an industry that is completely foreign to me-contractors. Anyway, back to the reason for this post. I have the BEST friends. They are my sounding board, my co-parents, my support system. I would be completely lost without them. They are also fun to hang out with. Mitzi had 2 extra tickets for Go Fest with Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan and invited me and Stephen to join her and Logan. Can I just say that Luke Bryan is HOT. This was our first experience with a country music concert. It was fun and definitely different than what we are used to.  THANK YOU, Mitzi :)



No comments:

Post a Comment