Sunday, September 30, 2012

catching up (again)

We always seem to be busy. I just don't understand where the days go. Here's a recap of some of the things we have done recently. Stephen had his first middle school progress report. He has been doing a great job. He has been responsible in doing his homework and studying for his tests. All without any argument. To celebrate his success, I made red velvet cookies:
 
 
Vinnie, Stephen and I went to the Harvest Crusade at Dodger Stadium. This is becoming an annual event for us. Greg Laurie always has a timely message. The experience always leaves me feeling overwhelmed with God's love and grace. I am grateful that I can share this with my boys.
 



Stephen and I also attended a free concert at our church-Phil Wickham, It was GREAT.



No comments:

Post a Comment